I may have gotten a little haywire with the special effects… but it was fun! Decided to VLOG instead of BLOG but didn’t really know where I wanted to go with it…
Future vlogs will improve because practice makes perfect!!!
Now for the HOUSEKEEPING:
Weight last week – 249.5 Weight this week – 248.5
LORI – I LOST A POUND!!!! 1 WHOLE POUND!!!!! **happy dancing burns calories too!***
Exercise schedule from last week:
- Monday – 30 min Walk ‘N Tone – Cardio & Mamaguns
- Tuesday – Rested (+ 50 situps at work per Bookieboo’s demand request)
- Wednesday – Mamaguns while watching GLEE – 35 minutes (+ 50 Jumping Jacks at work per Bookieboo’s demand request)
- Thursday – 2.04 mile walk/jog at the house – 32 minutes
- Friday – 3 mile hike at the lake – 53 minutes
- Saturday – 30 min Walk ‘N Tone – Cardio & Mamaguns & 30 minutes Wii Just Dance
- Sunday – 2.04 mile walk – (I’ll update the minutes once I’m done this evening) ***Update – slight stomach bug and didn’t want to push it – I still took the dog for a walk but we only did a mile so only 15 minutes but it did round out to a nice 200 minutes for the week!*****
Mamaguns – Did Strength training for 3 days – at least 30 minutes each. I’m upping the weight used a bit and adding more reps to push – you are right Steph, I’ve gotten comfortable with my routine and it’s time to push it up a notch! Thanks for the kick in the rear
Movement Challenge – as of the time I’m writing this post, I’ve done 175 minutes this week… no wonder I’m tired 🙂 **Update – Total for the week 200 minutes**
Commit2fit – I’ve registered for a 5K on December 11, 2010 and am scared, nervous and excited about this. Definitely upping the amount of jog vs walk in my walks and building up my endurance. I haven’t written the post about this yet but that is going to become a regular post for Tuesdays, so it will be up tomorrow.
- GOOD LUCK to all the Mamavation Mom Applicants!
- Congrats to our SOTW – Amanda – such a great example of how to have a healthy pregnancy and always a kind word exactly when I need it!
- Congrats to @Its_gail for the post of the week! I LOVE IT and can’t wait to see what you bring to the party this week!!!
- Congrats to @Christlikemommy for being commenter of the week! – I don’t know how you do it, but you always know EXACTLY what to say!
Special thanks to @subwayfreshbuzz for sponsoring us here at #mamavation. The prizes on Mamavation TV Monday night will be a green ipod and an i-tunes card and seriously – I’m still trying to build my playlist so how cool a prize is that?!?!?!?!
HUGE shout out to everyone who tweeted support for me. Even if I don’t make it to the finals, I’m inspired to have so much support and accountability behind me cause sometimes you just need the extra push
Goals for the week:
- Continue making conscious decisions that push me closer to a healthy lifestyle
- Monitor calories to ensure I’m fueling my body correctly
- Continue with Water and Fiber because it makes a difference!
- Gonna have a Meat free week!
Good luck this week y’all! We can do it!